Southern California Edison Continuous Service Agreement

Download the “Continuous Service Agreement” form and send the completed agreement to this address: If you are a real estate owner or property management company, you can request a continuous service for one or more properties you own. A Continuous Service Contract (CSA) allows you to continue the gas service for a rental property after a tenant leaves. As soon as the application is approved and we are informed that a tenant has evacuated the premises, the meter is read and the gas service continues under your name without interruption. It also frees you from a future service-establishment fee of $25 for addresses in your Continuous Service Contract. If you can`t download the form, call 1-877-238-0092. You can also fax it to 1-909-305-8261 or email it to [email protected]. To cancel or change an existing continuous service contract, you can notify us of one of the following options: